About the role
Our client are looking for a Test Analyst to join their growing team.
You’ll need to be passionate about quality, have an analytical mind and have excellent communication skills. Previous test experience is desired but not essential as training will be given.
- Quality is one of our core values and your responsibility will be to uphold this by testing the output from the development team. This applies to non-functional requirements such as performance and security as much as functional requirements.
- You will have the opportunity to work on some exciting projects alongside experienced team members, learning on the job to expand your skills quickly.
- You will work closely with the team throughout the entire project lifecycle from the initial proposal stage, delivery, release and subsequent updates.
- A keen attention to detail is a must whether applied to testing new work or re-testing existing functionality for new releases.
- Communicate effectively with different team members across the company to ensure that the solutions developed match the client’s requirements.
Skills and experience:
- You will sit within the QA team reporting to the Senior Test Analyst.
- You should be inquisitive and like to try and “break” software.
- Enthusiasm to extend your skills.
- Experience of SCRUM or other Agile methodology is a bonus.
- Expert knowledge of one of main smartphone operating systems either Android or iOS.
- Sound technological understanding – you’ll be working within a development team.
- Basic awareness of the role of software testing in the development lifecycle.
- Logical and analytical approach to problem solving and pays close attention to detail.
- An excellent communicator, both verbal and written.
- Someone who is adaptable and able to pick up new software.
- Hard working and willing to go above and beyond learning new skills.
- Love working as part of a team and collaborating with others.
- An interest in troubleshooting and problem solving.