About the role
If you’re a Software Development Manager and you’ve led a team of developers, this is a unique chance to join a hypergrowth tech company in Manchester. You’ll be working on enterprise-level projects that will challenge you, but you’ll be rewarded for great work!
- A software development business, they pride themselves on offering fantastic career paths.
- They’re cash rich and reinvest profits into their business.
- Their clients include some of the biggest names across the FTSE100.
- In the last 5 years, they’ve grown from nothing to over 100 employees and there’s no slowing down now.
- You’ll be working alongside an entrepreneurial team with expert knowledge.
- Their Manchester office is full of the latest tech and has a vibrant hive atmosphere.
- Alex James has placed many candidates here, and they’re not shy to give pay rises to their employees.
- You’ll join as a Software Development Manager, leading a team of developers.
- It includes joining the leadership team, managing the delivery the projects and collaborating with test, project and architecture teams.
- You’ll head into their state-of-the-art offices in Manchester.
- Their back-office support team is brilliant, and you’ll be given all the right tools to be successful.
- You’ll be given plenty of ongoing training and personal development.
The Ideal Candidate
- It’s vital that you’ve managed a software development team previously.
- You should have worked on enterprise-level, complex systems with full stack knowledge.
- Naturally, you’ll have a keen eye for detail and have superb people skills!
- Based in Manchester.
- Base salary of £60k-£70k.
- They offer flexi-time, referral bonuses and team awards.
- There’s plenty of fringe benefits, including healthcare, gym, vouchers and a great social calendar.
- As they’re growing, you’ll get plenty of chances for promotions and pay increases.
It’s a senior role that doesn’t come around often! Make sure you apply, and we’ll set up an interview quickly.
Alex James is a specialist digital recruitment agency based in Manchester. We match the best talent to the most innovative brands within the digital sector throughout the UK.