About the role
Out client are looking for a Senior Digital Account Manager to help manage and grow their existing client base and to help win new accounts.
It’s an exciting, varied, fast-paced role in a dynamic digital studio that will see you selling in all aspects of digital to the agency’s clients. You will be creating and project managing the design and build of websites, apps and social media marketing campaigns as well as new forms of digital delivery such as online video platforms and other innovative forms of digital communication.
- Manage the relationship with the client including regular meetings, updates and reports.
- Create rapport with clients and develop meaningful ongoing business relationships.
- Be the day-to-day point of contact and decision maker on all account management issues.
- Contribute to the creation of digital marketing strategies with clients.
- Strategies should be measurable and achievable, identifying KPIs and demonstrating ROI.
- Create original and innovative solutions that help the client to move their business forward.
- Feed into the company sales strategy.
- Liaise with the sales support team who will facilitate new business opportunities.
- Develop longer term business opportunities from new and existing clients to maximise revenues rather than just a single project approach.
- Be responsible for the growth of new and existing client revenues to new targets.
- Liaise with the Managing Director and Account Director on new business opportunities.
- Work closely with the Account Director, team leads and other company directors to ensure the smooth delivery of projects.
- Follow the internal account and project management processes, adhering to best practice guidelines.
- Take full ownership of multiple projects from conception and design to quality assurance and launch.
- Production of precise and comprehensive documentation including client briefs, quotes, project schedules, requirements analysis, scoping documents, ROI reporting etc.
- Contribute to the creation and refinement of studio processes on an ongoing basis, iterating based on learnings from projects, industry developments etc.
- Liaise with the production team to create an optimal plan to deliver to time, quality, budget and client satisfaction requirements.
- Mitigate risks and manage change requests, dealing with the client on any necessary budgetary implications.
- Ensure projects hit all client KPIs at all stages of planning, production and delivery.
- Retain a practical and pragmatic approach to delivery, focusing on time, quality, budget and client satisfaction requirements.
- Ensure that revenue targets are met whilst maintaining profitability.
- Work with team leaders to develop a culture of care and development of clients.
- A proven track record in client-facing digital account and project management.
- A track record in successfully selling, managing and reporting on multiple high profile accounts to time, quality, budget and client satisfaction.
- A track record in devising and selling digital products, services and marketing strategies.
- A detailed working knowledge of digital production processes.
- An open and innovative approach.
- A structured approach to documenting, planning and managing accounts.
- A track record of hitting or exceeding revenue targets.
- Strong presentation, verbal and written communication skills to board level.
- The ability to negotiate successfully with a client.
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills.
- At least 4 years experience within an agency environment.