About the role
Working closely with the Directors of the business, this role will assume responsibility for the day to day maintenance of key client relationships. As part of this the individual will be required to drive organic growth. The role offers a varied and exciting opportunity with the potential to learn quickly in a start-up environment that is in growth mode.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Managing daily communications with existing clients.
- Helping to develop strategic plans for each key client.
- Generating and updating regular contact and status reports.
- Forecasting and reporting sales activity.
- Reporting analysis and providing commercial recommendations.
- Acting as point of contact for partner queries.
- Project-managing technical and design requirements.
- Business development with new & existing clients and partners.
- Representing the business off-site at face to face meetings and trade events.
- Applying prospecting and new client focus as and when required.
- Appreciation of external stakeholder management and ability to work with various internal functions.
- Ideally some experience in FS, on-line role or digital media.
- An entrepreneurial outlook with an enquiring and inquisitive nature.
- Comfortable with change, evolving requirements and a fluid working environment.
- Excellent communication skills, confidence in communicating face to face, by telephone and in writing.
- Basic understanding of online advertising and marketing, including: affiliate, email, search, display.
- Experience of operating within tight deadlines delivering results to plan and multi tasking.
- Creative flair, idea generation and the ability to think outside of the box when required.
- Confident in working with numbers and using MS Excel.
- Good analytical skills & attention to detail.
- A self-starter, ultimately requiring hands-off management.
- Ambition to move into company management and further develop own career.