About the role
If you’ve consulted around PPC before, you’ve got a chance to join Manchester’s best digital agency (the awards say so!). You’ll work with well-known brands to run profitable campaigns and you’ll be given first-class training and career opportunities!
- They’re the ‘go-to’ digital agency in Manchester and have won countless awards.
- They have a tremendous network of clients across the enterprise sector.
- You’ll join a business who put their employees first as they offer many career options for their team.
- They pride themselves on promoting within and giving training and personal development.
- Specialisms include web design, bespoke development, managing social media, SEO and PPC.
- Their city centre offices are ultra-modern with the latest tech to help people succeed.
- People join this entrepreneurial business and stay for many years as you’ll always be working on innovative projects.
- You’ll join as a Paid Marketing Consultant across Google and Bing.
- It’s all about working on paid search and campaigns for a variety of key clients.
- When you’re meeting clients, you’ll discuss the benefits of PPC and help to set campaign goals.
- You’ll run profitable PPC campaigns across a number of niches.
- Everything you’d expect from a PPC Consultant – managing ads, reporting, keywords, budgeting and more.
- It’s a creative position and you’ll work with expert teams to design a variety of ads.
- There’s plenty of professional training and external development.
- Most of your work will be from Manchester.
The Ideal Candidate
- It’s vital you’ve worked in paid marketing before (PPC).
- If you’ve worked across other biddable media (Display, Facebook, Twitter, Affiliates etc) that would be ideal, but not essential.
- You should have worked with various analytics tools – especially Google Analytics.
- The office has an energetic buzz, and you’ll need to be passionate to fit in with the team.
- You won’t be micromanaged and you’ll know how to crack-on and be self-motivated.
- They’re looking for the best hires and are looking around £25k-£35k base.
- You’ll get lots of benefits including flexi-time, healthcare, gym, social events and more.
- They use the latest tech in their offices and you’ll be joining an inspiring team.
You’ll join Manchester’s biggest digital agency! They’re looking for people ASAP and is a quick interview process – apply today, and we’ll come back to you with next steps.
Alex James is a specialist digital recruitment agency based in Manchester. We match the best talent to the most innovative brands within the digital sector throughout the UK.