About the role
Our client, a successful digital business, are looking for a Head of CRM set the agenda for CRM within an entrepreneurial business for the months and years ahead.
- Responsible for the overall development and execution of CRM strategy to welcome new prospects, re-activate those not taken up or previously declined, drive repeat purchase and referrals and to maximise life time value from every customer.
- End to end responsibility for the delivery and development of all CRM campaigns through all existing channels: EM, DM, SMS, OB & seeking opportunities to utilise new channels.
- Manage the end to end customer communication strategy ensuring all comms delivers ‘on brand’ engagement.
- Work closely with digital, brand and the product team to co-ordinate promotional messaging and customer experience and engagement across the business.
- Own upsell/cross sell volume through in life attachment or post-paid campaigns.
- Work with customer insights/analytics and tech teams to implement and facilitate the CRM plan.
- Develop detailed segmentation work on existing customers so we can better understand customer behaviour and build propensity models.
- Management and development of 3rd party promotional relationships driving added value for our customers.
- Develop engaging, impactful and personalised campaigns that drive superior customer experience and ultimately drive commercial objectives.
- Championing a customer focused culture, delivering the relevant service to the customer, whilst seeking and acting on feedback to make continuous improvement to customer experience.
- Manage the market research requirements for the business focusing on customer satisfaction and driving change on the back of customer feedback.
- Act as the customer champion in projects/initiative generated by the wider business.
- Manage and motivate the CRM team.
- Management of the CRM budget ensuring costs are forecast and managed.
- Work with senior management team to raise the profile of CRM within the business through effective reporting and insight.
- Managing relationships with our key suppliers ensuring they’re fit for purpose and we obtain maximum value. Leading future tender process as applicable.
- Supporting the sales & operations team developing and enhancing the sales communications strategy.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Strong track record in the development and delivery of complex CRM multi-channel strategies.
- Excellent understanding of how messaging can drive customer behaviour and experience with a passion for innovation in the CRM space.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Confident collaborator.
- Willingness to go beyond the call of duty to get the job done.
- Experience of managing sales pipeline communications.
- Excellent cross functional project management skills.