About the role
Our client are a fast growing digital business in Manchester.
Due to continued growth they now require a Data Analyst to join the team.
- To utilise Google Analytics and Marketing Data to analyse a client’s business and website.
- To identify issues and create solutions aligning to their business strategy to improve the customer experience and ultimately, convert sales.
- Ability to evaluate information from multiple sources and understand user behaviour to identify problems and provide solutions
- Produce pro-active models of test scenarios to support change in line with the client’s business strategy
- Analysis of actual performance against test scenarios to determine future outcomes
- Expert with Google Analytics and Google Tags
- Experience in quantitative and/or qualitative research.Preferably in a business analysis/web marketing context
- Advanced MS Excel
- Knowledge of HTML
- Knowledge of SQL
Background/Quals:– Technical, business analysis or marketing background
Suitable degree courses would be in a computer-led, media-based, scientific or numerical subject (for example – Digital Media, Computer Science, Economics, Mathematics) but those with Science, Marketing or Business degrees would also be suitable.
Person: – Data Driven – Able to combine analytical approach with strategic mind-set – Excellent attention to detail – Interest in marketing, advertising or user psychology
Excellent package offered to the successful candidate.