About the role
As an Affiliate Marketing Executive, you’ll join a prestigious company with world-famous clients in the hospitality sector. They’re looking to grow their Manchester team and if you have the right marketing skills, apply today!
- They’re in the hospitality industry and love fine-dining, gourmet meals and Michelin star restaurants.
- You’ll join a business who have millions of members and are growing at a rapid rate.
- The team are full of passionate, innovative and creative people and you’ll join a vibrant Manchester office.
- They believe in promoting from within and offer amazing career plans if you’re looking to get onto the marketing ladder.
- You’ll be given plenty of training, personal development and opportunities!
- You’ll join as an Affiliate Marketing Executive.
- This involves working with affiliate partners, managing key accounts and setting up contracts.
- You’ll be marketing to new opportunities and spotting new partners.
- Collaborate with the creative team to design marketing material.
- There’s plenty of support for you as you’ll be surrounded by marketing experts and brilliant leaders.
- It’s based in state-of-the-art offices in Central Manchester.
The Ideal Candidate
- You’ll have a marketing background (either through education or through work).
- To fit in with the team, you’ll need to be passionate, enthusiastic and keen to learn.
- You’ll be creative, a great relationship builder – and even a little competitive!
- It’s a face-paced environment and you should enjoy that type of office buzz.
- Commutable daily to Manchester.
- Salary range of £25k-£35k base.
- You’ll get lots of perks including flexible working and awesome social calendar.
- There’s a gym, fresh fruit, well-being workshops, pension, healthcare and more.
- You’ll also get career opportunities, tons of training and a great team to work with.
It’s an open role and it won’t be around for too long. Don’t delay and apply today!
Alex James is a specialist digital recruitment agency based in Manchester. We match the best talent to the most innovative brands within the digital sector throughout the UK.